Suffolk Lock & Security Professionals proudly offers Globalstar satellite phones and accessories. For an added level of security, lease a Globalstar GPS-1700 satellite phone today. Should cellular or land-line phone service be lost, a Globalstar satellite phone offers unparalleled coverage throughout the globe.
Imagine being able to connect to the people and data that matter most in the places and times that traditional communications don’t always work. The GSP-1700 is the ultimate handheld portable satellite phone. Using the optional GIK-1700 installation kit, you can easily create a complete satellite phone system in your vehicle or vessel from the smallest car to the largest aircraft carrier. Antenna and cable length options were designed for ease of installation on land or sea or simply use the phone hands-free with the optional Bluetooth module or industrial noise-canceling headset
Click here to visit our sister company’s website, Deep Sea Outfitters, for more information on how to order.
Click here for information on Globalstar rate plans.
Click here to learn more about the GSP-1700 Satellite Phone.
Introducing Sat-Fi: THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL SATELLITE HOTSPOT
With Sat-Fi, Globalstar customers can use their existing Wi-Fi enabled devices to send and receive calls, email and SMS text messages* over the newest, most modern satellite network. Whether on land or at sea, up to 8 Sat-Fi users will be able to maintain reliable connectivity when beyond cellular with one Sat-Fi device. Experience the industry’s best voice quality and the fastest data speeds, all at an affordable price. *SMS coming soon
- Powered by the world’s newest, most modern satellite network
- Easily make calls, send emails and SMS from any Wi-Fi enabled device from beyond cellular
- Fastest data speeds in the industry for sending and receiving email
- Enjoy affordable, crystal-clear voice quality with seamless connectivity
- Simple 10 digit dialing, caller ID and ability to use existing device contacts via the Sat-Fi App
- Connect up to 8 users to Sat-Fi at one time
- Connect with emergency services should the unexpected occur
- Designed for both vehicle/vessel-based and fixed locations
Who Needs Sat-Fi?
Sat-Fi is ideal for users working or traveling beyond the range of cellular in industries such as:
- Energy / Oil & Gas
- Commercial / Recreational Marine
- Emergency Management
- Natural Resources
Easily connect your Wi-Fi enabled device to the Sat-Fi device with the custom Sat-Fi and Sat-Fi Voice Apps
- Available for Android, Apple iOS, Mac and Windows
- Easily make voice calls, send emails, SMS & post to social media
- Conveniently use existing device contacts
- S.O.S. alert capability**with GPS location data sent to emergency responders
- Transfer incoming calls and send text messages between connected users
** SOS coming soon
- Sat-Fi unit
- AC/DC power supply
- 12VDC car adapter
- Waterproof DC power cable
- Wi-Fi antenna
- External satellite antenna
- 14 ft coaxial antenna cable (32 ft, 47 ft and 86 ft also available)
- Mounting accessories
- Quick start guide
Click here to order Sat-Fi today!